Wednesday 30 July 2014

30/07/14 - On location :)

We are out on a full day and night shoot today for my course so I wanted something slouchy and comfortable while still staying chic. As well as that, because it's currently winter and a little chilly I wanted something that would keep me warm. I decided to go with a grey singlet, mustard lambswool jumper, bold patterned pants and brown ankle boots. 

Grey Singlet - $20 Decjuba
Wool Jumper - $5 from an opshop 
Patterned Pants - $15 Glassons 
Brown Ankle Boots - $20 Shoe shop in Hong Kong 




Ps. I absolute ADORE this location! This is shot in the garage of the house we are shooting in today! LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Flo! This is so cool! I love the outfit, especially the jumper!
    Hannah x
    www.kiwicrush.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hannah, you are too lovely! Your travels look like its off to a good start! Will definitely be following your progress! xxx

      Delete